Air Nelson is part of the Air New Zealand network and that same cultural work ethic runs through all our people. No matter your role within our network you can be sure that quality, customers, hard work and honoring promises are core to what we do. Air Nelson is a close knit hard working team. To work here is to be part of a broader community who work hard together to provide great experiences.
At Air Nelson our vision is 'Being the regional airline of choice' and 'the turbo-prop centre of excellence'.
We aim to provide the very best service, as we are aware that customers have a choice, the airline industry is very competitive, so the focus of everything we do is to maintain our customer base and attract new customers by providing a safe, on-time, value for money and memorable travelling experience. Every department and each member of the team plays a critical part in this customer service philosophy and in achieving our own airline goals.
We provide opportunities for you to develop your skills and abilities further. Equally, you will be expected to contribute positively in all you do.
Our Mission - 'Deliver on our promise'.
To our employees that means delivering a workplace where performance, development and teamwork are valued and recognised.
Our plans for delivering on our Vision and Mission is dependant on us being capable of:
- Teamwork - working together to provide a better Air Nelson experience
- Recognising and capitalising opportunities
- Clever thinking - technical competence, great processes and smart negotiating
- Open communication - respectful, two way and honest
- 'Can do attitude' - identifying the problems and being part of the solution
- Continuous improvement - always improving as a business and as individuals
As an organisation we want to create an environment which focuses on:
- Quality - providing superior customer service and setting the benchmark for airworthiness
- Safety - low risk operating and work practices
- Profit - financial success through growing markets and low cost operations
- Nimble - having simple processes that are relevant, responsive and innovative
- Fun - working together as an energising and positive team